Helping Hand for Event Exhibitor at Royal Adelaide Show 2017
We are looking for a helping hand/ business all-rounder to support our event team during set-up and beyond at the Royal Adelaide Show from 28th August – 10th September 2017
What your tasks will be:
. Unloading truck
· Setting up stand structures and displaying merchandise
· Stocking up and maintaining the outlet during the event
· Organizing and overseen deliveries
· General support of the sales team etc.
What we will provide:
· A flexible work arrangement to suit your life style (part-time, casual)
· Variety rich and stimulating work with a highly motivated team
· Continuing employment opportunities for suitable candidates
What we are looking for:
· A flexible, reliable, self-motivated and trustworthy individual
· Who is fast learning, resourceful with a practical hands-on- attitude and common sense
· Good communication skills in English
· An eye for details and overall physical fitness
· German language skills and retail experience are a plus
This position might be suitable for an independent individual who is looking for part time work.
Interviews will commence from 23rd August 2017.
If the above describes you, we are excited to hear from you.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2016