NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY – TRAINING ON THE JOB PROVIDED
If you’re passionate about cars, want to be part of a great team & love a challenge, this job is for you! Work with prestigious luxury vehicle brands.
Our business is currently experiencing great growth potential, and is now recruiting for individuals who love working & playing hard! Join us now and be part of our success!
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Washing/Cleaning interior & exterior of vehicles.
- Detailing interior & exterior of vehicles.
- General set-up, pack-up, cleaning & maintenance of workshops and equipment
To be successful in this role you must:
- Be well-presented & well-groomed
- Be flexible, punctual & reliable
- Be friendly, honest & trustworthy
- Be a great team-player
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Be able to take direction & advice
- Be customer-focused & results-driven
- Be able to work with a ‘sense of urgency’ in a fast-paced environment
- Be willing to undergo police-check
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Excellent remuneration paid weekly
- Great hours for a work/life balance
- Training on-the-job
- Opportunity for career growth & development
- Convenient locations with trains, trams & buses only a short walk away
- Being a valued part of the Washroo team
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2017