As a Cleaning & Maintenance Team Member you will be responsible for handling all of the scheduled and project cleaning work for commercial clients. No one day is the same and you will always be learning new skills in a fun and fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a job with plenty of hours, good pay and the opportunity to work in a fun environment with like-minded people then this is the perfect opportunity. On top of having fun and saving big $$ this job offers:
- Solid, consistent and reliable work with plenty of hours on offer
- Excellent opportunity to live and work with like-minded travellers in the Pilbara region
- A friendly team with a work hard, play hard lifestyle
- Staff accommodation
- Pay rises for diligence and work ethic
- Scheduled cleaning work (i.e. day / after office hours shifts to clean houses, offices)
- Replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
- Identify potential safety issues and communicate them to clients
- Arrive to work (client location) at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client’s facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave - Handle special requests for customers as appropriate and note handling on the customer checklist and company paperwork
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting
- Fit & healthy guys and girls as the work is physically demanding
- Able to work in the heat as Karratha will be hot
- Reliable, hardworking and dependable are your key strengths
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented – pays attention to details at each customer’s location, with extra attention to any special requests
- Friendly and Professional – able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
- Team player – ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done
- Self starter – able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so
- Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
- Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems
Postcode: 6714 (Karratha, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Globe Workforce Solutions
Member since: August 2014
Globe Workforce Solutions provides solutions to businesses of all sizes, ensuring our clients have a skilled workforce when they need them, for the duration they need them.
Hiring staff to long and short-term positions throughout Western Australia, around the Pilbara and at times in remote worksites.
Trades & Services