We are looking for a highly motivated, professional and resourceful tour guide to guide our customers through Sydney Harbour on small power boats. This is a part-time position for 2-3 days/week in spring and 2-4 days/week in summer (both on weekdays and the weekend).
- Positive, fun-loving attitude, while consistently performing at a high level
- Strong passion for watersports
- Great attention to details and constant safety awareness
- Ability to adapt communication style to different audiences and relate to any type of person
- NSW general boat driving license
- Extensive experience on the water (e.g. on power boats, sailing vessels)
If you don't have a NSW general boat license yet but significant boating experience we might consider your application and you can start working after completion of your license.
We provide extensive training and good work conditions with above award wages. In return we expect you to work for our small business for at least one season (until March 2018).
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Explore Sydney Harbour
Member since: September 2017