We are currently recruiting for experienced call centre staff to join a fast growing and energetic call centre based in Sydney’s CBD. Enjoy brand new offices with views of the city and a relaxed working environment.
The day to day activities:
• Speaking with customers in regards to their insurance products
• Working towards KPI’s and targets
• Rapport building with valued customers
• Data entry and use of multiple systems
• Open plan call centre across two levels
• Relaxed working environment with casual work attire
• Generous breakout rooms with pool tables and games
• Social working arrangement with like minded people
• Immediate start for the right candidates
• Monday – Friday core working hours
• Guaranteed overtime every day including optional weekends
• Overly generous base rate + uncapped commissions
• Casual working attire (No corporate dress code)
• Huge incentives and team building activities
• Sponsorship available
What you need:
• Call centre experience highly regarded
• Resilient and motivated work ethic
• Impeccable communication skills
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2015