-$28p/h + Super +Uncapped commission
- $42 p/h overtime and Saturday hours
-Great working hours mon-Fri 9:45am-6pm
-Fun and rewarding Environment
-240m from Wynyard Train Station
- Work in the heart of the city in a luxury office
Freedom Insurance Pty Ltd is an Australian-based specialist risk insurance business that was established in 2009 to market a range of life insurance products direct to consumers through its call centre. Freedom Insurance’s objective is to provide customers with convenient access to affordable life insurance protection and is part of the Freedom Insurance Group.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a driven Outbound Insurance Sales Consultant to start immediately and to become a key member of a successful, social, dynamic team in the heart of the CBD! If you’re tired of being over worked and under paid, then this is the role for you.
Your Responsibilities will include:
• Making National sales calls
• Following Sales script with room to add your own personality!
• Selling life Insurance products
• Providing clients with product information & offering a successful outcome
• Meeting sales, Customer service, productivity compliance and quality targets
To be Successful in this role, you will require the following:
• Sales experience, outbound/inbound, door to door, telesales, B2B, retail
• Previous insurance experience will be highly regarded
• Excellent communication skills and great phone manner
• Ability to work as part of a team and have strong work ethics
• Results driven and highly motivated
• Positive and driven attitude
• Working rights in Australia
In exchange for your valuable contribution, Freedom is offering an attractive hourly rate of $28 per hour, achievable uncapped commission plus ongoing training, development and support. You will also have the flexibility to work Monday – Friday 9:45am – 6pm, over time on Saturdays, dress casually to work and be a part of a successful and social team. If you have any questions or would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Angy Iskander on 0405 310 322 and to apply, please send a copy of your updated Resume via the link below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2017