A Customer Service position has become immediately available in the Technical Support Team at Medical Media. Medial Media is Australia’s largest digital health media network with television screens in over 3000 GP waiting rooms across Australia.
This is an 8 week temporary position with potential opportunity for extension for the right candidate. Working hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday at $25 per hour/$190 per day. Full training will be provided.
- Monitoring network activity to ensure television screens are switched on and working as expected
- Proactively contacting GP practices via telephone if screens appear to be down and complete initial exploration of issues
- Provide level 1 troubleshooting/technical support
- Maintain excel databases and internal CRM systems
Skills & Attributes:
- You have excellent English speaking skills and a friendly but professional telephone manner
- You have great attention to detail and are able to learn new systems and processes quickly
- You work well as part of a team and enjoy problem solving
- You have intermediate IT skills (excel and experience using CRM systems)
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2017