Title: Oxfam Australia – Fundraisers Wanted !!
Oxfam Australia are looking for passionate people to help us fight poverty! Fundraise with us!
Would you like to be paid to have fun whilst changing the world?
Are you over 18 Years of Age?
Join our Globally Recognised NGO Today!
Oxfam Australia’s face-to-face fundraising team, employed through IPA, is expanding. We’re looking for enthusiastic, charismatic, outgoing, and bold people to join the team in Sydney.
NO experience is necessary, just the right attitude! We’re looking for confident & energetic people who are passionate about spreading awareness on social justice issues around the world.
Full training is provided to become a fully-fledged fundraiser for Oxfam!
Why are we so amazing?
• We offer sociable work hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with the occasional Saturday
• We offer a guaranteed rate of $23.91 per hour + Super. with uncapped bonuses and progression opportunities
• You get to work with our superstar fundraisers and take to the streets to help make the change that you want to see in the world
• You will become part of the global community of Oxfam Fundraisers. You could have the opportunity to fundraise with other Oxfam Fundraising Teams across the globe including places like Brazil, New York, Spain & the UK
• We run weekly breakfast clubs with Oxfam staff, where you'll learn first-hand about how we work around the world
• We have weekly parties and ‘Wacky Wednesdays’ where all staff get to socialise and have fun outside of work hours, snacks and drinks are provided
• We equip our fundraisers with an awesome 4 week induction plan where you will learn all the relevant information that you’ll need to become a real change-maker!
• We reward our fundraisers with incentives such as road trips, sky diving, team nights, free lunches and Karaoke!
Most importantly you will be working directly with one of the world’s largest humanitarian organisations to help tackle poverty all over the world!
These roles are full-time positions. Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates that are happy to work an average of 35 hours a week. We welcome applicants who are on Working Holiday Visas. If you are our next fundraising Superstar, then we would like to hear from you.
Apply now to be in with a chance to join this dynamic team.
Call Mary at IPA on 02 9220 6924 or 0435 969 348
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2016