Specialising in large scale landscape and civil construction projects for builders, government bodies, developers, architects and contractors our client are expert managers with more than 28 years' experience who have successfully completed high quality hard and soft landscapes throughout NSW, the ACT, QLD and VIC.
Reporting to the Senior Foreman, we are looking for experienced, self-motivated Leading Hands who can manage small teams, focus on quality, safety and provide excellent customer service with every interaction.
To be considered for this role you must have demonstrated work experience in the following:
- Manage and lead a small team as well as sub-contractors, whilst working closely with the Senior Foreman
- The ability to read and interpret plans
- Experience with a combination of soft and hard works
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Be able to complete assigned tasks to meet all timeframes/deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in a wide range of operating hand tools
- Have a focus on quality and OH&S ensuring that every task is carried out in the safest manner, this includes conducting/participating in toolbox talks
- Ensure all tasks completed within safety regulations
To be considered for this role you will require:
- Certificate III (or equivalent) in Landscape Construction OR Horticulture (essential)
- 2-3 years out of apprenticeship
- Experience in soft and hard works
- Clean Valid Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Operating Skills preferred not essential (must have VOC)
- Reliable vehicle
In addition, the successful candidate will have:
- A professional & courteous attitude to ensure that you are representing our client in the best light
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with the Foreman/Project Manager, employees and sub contractors
- Have the ability to work and create a harmonious work environment
- Demonstrated experience in a hands on role
- Be punctual and reliable at all times
- Possess excellent time management skills & have the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong focus on quality and providing a safe work environment – zero harm
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2017
At Trayne Consulting we pride ourselves on building long-term partnerships with large national organisations and small businesses alike, specialising in both white and blue collar roles across a wide range of sectors.