An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic chef to help over the holiday period in our Resort (North West WA). We are looking for a career minded individual with previous Chef experience, Ability to thrive in a fast-paced restaurant environment, strong work ethic, passion for food and excellent communication skills to join our team at this popular venue.
You will possess the following attributes & skills…
1. Are passionate about good food & produce
2. Self-motivated, and an enthusiastic team player
3. Can consistently produce high quality meals
4. Food style including pub classics & gourmet meals
5. an understanding - manage food costs, cost menus, ordering, waste management and ensure profitability
6. Have high kitchen hygiene and food safety standards
7. Ability to work under pressure
8. Team Player with a "Can do" attitude
9. Be reliable and committed to their role
10. Cert 3 commercial cookery
This is an exciting role for the right applicant. Rate is hourly. Monday - Friday $26.xx, Saturday $31.xx, Sunday $37.xx.
Self-contained accommodation is provided at $140 a week, power and electricity included
Hours will fluctuate between a week
Travelers welcome to apply
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Ningaloo Reef Resort
Member since: December 2017