We have an opportunity for an ICT support Engineer in Sydney.
The role includes assisting technical support of desktop computers, applications, and related technology. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve problems.
• Responsible for installation, configuration, and ongoing maintenance and usability of desktop/laptops and software within established standards and guidelines.
• Use image software to apply Windows operating systems or perform backup images.
• Recover data from hard disk drives and perform data migrations.
• Troubleshoot Windows domain account issues.
• Ability to troubleshoot OS errors, hardware failures - from detection to remediation. Also, handle technical escalations, run and comprehend diagnostic test/ reports.
• Logistics movement of spares to various locations within the same premises as required.
• 3 years’ experience in End User support including VIP support
• Basic knowledge of Outlook office 365 is important
• Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, etc.
• Good technical knowledge in Windows Desktop support (Windows 10) - essential
• Basic knowledge on SCCM
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Aurec Pty Ltd
Member since: January 2018