A new opportunity has arisen and we are seeking an outstanding software tester. You will be testing a new, dynamic software development.
• Maintain and execute software testing strategies and procedures to ensure test activities are completed in line with activity expectations
• Perform functional, performance, scalability and other testing across all relevant test environments
• Prepare and maintain test plans, test cases and other documentation relevant to testing processes and procedures
• Contribute to process improvements within the development team to ensure efficiency and consistency through the software development lifecycle
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Prior experience in a software tester role
• Knowledge of various automated and manual testing tools
• Good understanding and working knowledge of programming and scripting languages suitable for automation
• Can- do attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication
If you think you meet the above criteria and you would be good for this position please apply using the below button.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Aurec Pty Ltd
Member since: January 2018