We are a family of four (mum, dad, two daughters aged 1 and 5) looking for a new big sister to come and join us in July when our current fantastic au pair leaves us. We need someone who can commit to staying until December. We live in beautiful Glenbrook, in the lower Blue Mountains, which is an hour by direct train from Sydney - Aubs commutes every day to work at the Opera House, so we really do get the best of both city and mountains life, as well as great free tickets!! I work from home (lawyer/academic) and the 5 year old is at preschool 4 days a week, so we mainly need someone mature, kind, caring, and patient to come and play with the baby for a few hours a day! If you are intelligent, thoughtful, considerate and a great house mate, please get in touch! In return you get:
- A queen bed, bathroom, kitchenette, living area and outdoor space in a separate (private!!) part of the house
- Good weekly pocket money, help with public transport/phone expenses, full board
- Regular weekends and Monday mornings off for long weekends
- Use of annual pass to Taronga zoo
- Travel - join us when we go on holidays! (Hopefully Canberra in July, UK September)
- 1 week paid leave as a bonus if you stay until December.
Please get in touch telling us a bit about yourself, your experience and your visa if you'd like to know a bit more about us and the role!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Tredget Moon Family
Member since: February 2018