Welder/Fabricator – IMMEDIATE START. Great role for a qualified metalworker over here on a visa!
· MIG & TIG welding, oxy and arc welding
· Mild steel, corten, stainless, aluminium, copper, brass
Join our custom steel design and metal art fabrication business. We specialise in custom-made sculptures, decorative screens, fencing and gates, and all kinds of architectural and landscape features.
Your work would involve:
· Reading plans/drawings and quoting jobs
· Producing own shop drawings and fabricating to specifications
· MIG, TIG, Oxy, Arc welding/fabricating/polishing/finishing stainless steel, corten, mild steel, aluminium, brass and copper
· Site measures and installation
· Some assistance in preparation of tender responses
· Proficiency with AutoCAD/Adobe Illustrator highly desirable
Able to work alone and with the director.
Meticulous attention to detail and precision required for site measures, and the candidate will be able to produce their own shop drawings and fabricate accurately to specs with the highest quality welding/finishing required. This is not your standard factory welding job – this involves meeting clients, so professional customer relation skills a must! Candidates will complete a skills test, own a licence and have qualifications/tickets, including white card. Able to operate lifting equipment. Experience making gate frames and fencing also desirable.
Please submit your resume/covering letter and we will get you in for a trial.
Please note this job is for immediate start.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018