As a result of continued success and expansion, Momentum is seeking to appoint an experienced Recruitment Coordinator.
This role will be responsible for liaising with top tier clients, the end to end recruitment process, assisting with payroll/timesheets and providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must have 1-2 + years recruitment experience
- Exceptional administration skills
- Previous experience in providing outstanding customer service
- Self- motivated and ability to work independently
- Vibrant and bubbly individual with the confidence to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Willingness to learn, grow and develop with the Momentum team
As part of the Momentum team, you'll be furthering your career in an established workplace that is forward-thinking, dynamic and embraces new ideas. This role has the potential expand and develop as the individual progresses.
Our company values are People, Quality and Service Delivery all under pinned by a high level of professionalism and passion for what we do and how we do it.
- Competitive Salary
- Ongoing professional development and mentoring
- Participation in the Yearly Incentive Program
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2017