I am looking for an au pair to join my small family of two.
My 9yo daughter Erin and I would love to welcome the right person into our home.
I am able to provide: weekly pocket money, food, room, own bathroom, internet and netflix. There is also a bicycle and car depending on your confidence levels and our needs.
We also foster cats throughout the year but if needed we can hold off on that for a while. I wouldn't mind the break myself!
I work a rotating roster so for the next 10 weeks I need someone to help me care for Erin one week on, one week off and then I return to normal work days. That is, I am currently working 7 days on, 7 days off. If you are available and happy to on your week off, I will pay you for extra babysitting hours. I can also provide at least 5 weeks roster ahead of time.
For the week on I need help with (approx 55 hours for on week, 0 hours for off week):
- school drop offs 8:30am (7 min bike ride) (5 of the 7 days)
- school pick ups 3:30pm (5 of the 7 days)
- after school activities e.g. scouts/dance class drop off/pick ups (1-2 of the 7 days)
- indirect supervision of homework and chores e.g. "time to do your homework"
- light dinner and bed prep (4 of the 7 days)
- full Saturday and Sunday at home or out and about (depending on your plans, I can provide the money for the two of you to explore)
- no cleaning up after us necessary!
Important things to know about us:
- There isn't any meat in the house and I am sloooowly phasing out other animal products. Erin eats meat when out and about if she wants to.
- We live quite close to a train station (Fawkner) and bus stops as well as plenty of small local shops.
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I look forward to hearing from you! As I said, we would love to welcome you into our home while you explore this great city. I have lived along the east coast and Melbourne is by far my favourite.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018