We are seeking a motivated, experienced, painter with an excellent standard of workmanship in all areas of residential painting.
Must be highly skilled in caulking, patching, sanding, acrylic, semi-gloss and gloss enamel.
Must be able to identify a wide range of painting defects and rectify ready for handover.
The successful applicant must have the highest standard in
• Excellent eye for detail
• Work to a high standard in extremely fast paced environment
• Able to maintain very clean workplace
• Work away for a minimum of 4-6 weeks at a time
• Able to work unsupervised or as part of a team
• Able to take instructions and direction
• Clean & tidy, presentable and well mannered
To the successful applicant
• Long term contract possibilities offered to successful applicant.
• Starting from $2,000/wk
• Flights, accommodation and incentives are provided.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
NorthWest Construction Services
Member since: November 2017