Immediate start. Three-month contract, with potential to extend!
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated administrative assistant, with both admin and sales experience in the wonderful world of homewares.
A positive, can-do attitude with a professional yet cheerful and polite demeanour.
• Excellent customer service
• Willing, able and happy to help in a small business with any task thrown at them
• Driven and motivated to learn and improve
• Exceptional telephone manner and communication skills
• Attention to detail is key
• General office administration
• Organised, work quickly and efficiently
• Self-motivated but able to work in a tight-knit team
• Excellent problem-solving skills and experience in logistics solutions
• Must be passionate about homewares
• A people-person, engage with customers
• Daily tasks to manage, as well as juggle extra roles ad-hoc across all departments
• Maintain the showroom to the highest level
• Ready to learn in-depth product knowledge
• Excellent presentation
• Build and maintain customer relationships
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Papaya Pty Ltd
Member since: March 2018