We are a happy, active family looking for a friendly and trustworthy, live-in, female nanny / au pair to start in May to take the pressure off our hectic schedule!
We have three gorgeous children (2 boys aged 7 and 5 and 1 girl aged 1) who are easy to manage and lots of fun. We live in a peaceful house with a pool, surrounded by bushland, kangaroos and kookaburras, 25 minutes walk to train and 5 minutes walk to bus. We are 25 minutes from Sydney city, 20 minutes drive to the beach and 5 minutes drive to great shopping and cafes.
You will need to have:
- Confidence caring for a 1 year old (2-3 days/week)
- A genuine love of playing with children (including lego, books and puzzles!)
- Organisation and initiative
- Drivers licence (car provided)
You would need to be:
- Reliable, energetic and tidy (our children make enough mess for us all!)
The job includes:
- School pick ups 3-4x/week
- Preschool pick ups 2-3 days/week
- Occasional drop offs for both
- Full care for a 1 year old 2 days/week
- Weekends off
- Mondays, every second Thursday and evenings off
- "Working" days would typically begin around 7.30am and finish around 6.30pm
- Typical hours/week would be between 26-40 depending on the week
In addition to accommodation, meals, wifi you will receive a weekly wage of $300.
We look forward to welcoming you to our family!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Family of 5 seeking live in nanny - au pair.
Children aged 7, 5 and 1 years.