Are you a backpacker looking for an awesome way to experience Australia?
Want to meet new people and make life-long social connections?
Want to escape the grind you’re used to and make a difference by doing something different?
Attention all backpackers and travellers!
Cornucopia Fundraising is Australia and New Zealand’s most successful quality based fundraising agency, and we’re looking for backpackers with the gift of the gab to join us as we change the world one conversation at a time!
We know you didn’t come all the way to Australia to do the same job you’re used to, so why settle?
Work with us on the streets, at Supermarkets and in Shopping centres as we inspire the community to jump on board and support their fellow man through a regular donation.
Whether you’re looking for new friends, a way to make as much $$ as possible or just an opportunity to see new sights, Face to Face Fundraising is the perfect way to experience Australia!
- Interact with people from all walks of life and experience Australian culture first hand
- Work with a tight group of people that inspire and motivate you while developing long lasting friendships
- Always have something fun to do with our infamous social nights
- See places you would never otherwise encounter through regular road trips to regional Victoria
- Opportunities for sponsorship and long-term career options for serious performers
- Make a real difference to Australians in need by representing one of our most beloved and respected local charities
Don’t have direct face to face fundraising experience? Don’t stress!
Some of our best performers come from backgrounds in hospitality, retail, sales, telemarketing, lead generation, promotions, marketing and more. As long as you’ve got experience selling to and interacting with people, you could be exactly who we’re looking for!
If you have:
- A good command of the English language
- The right to work in Australia (relevant Working Holiday Visa)
- A sales skill with the ability to sell ice to an Eskimo
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and desire to succeed
- A passion for non-profits and the work they do
Don’t hesitate and APPLY NOW!
Candidates with a Cover Letter will always be considered first, so make sure you include a short blurb about yourself to ensure you stand out.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2017