We have full time work for an experienced pizzaiolo in a Swiss Italian Restaurant in Yungaburra, North Queensland. One hours drive from Cairns.
You must be passionate about cooking and have a resume with experience of at least 2 years or more as a pizzaiolo in Europe or Australia.
You need to know how to make a pizza dough and all the preparation before baking a pizza.
This job can be combination with farm work. To combine the two it may take up to 6 months to do your 88 days. The restaurant is located in regional Australia where the 88 days of farm work can be done.
THE WORK STARTS IN TWO WEEKS TIME SO APPLY IMMEDIATELY
1) Pizzaiolo experience is essential
2) Pizzaiolo will be working from 30~40+ hours per week, splits shifts on weekends.
3) required to stay for at least 4 to 6 months or longer and RSMS sponsorship is available.
4) Having your own car is preferred but not a must.
5) Accommodation is available in the area and we can assist you with finding accommodation.
6) You need to have a Working holiday visa documents. Tax File Number and an Australian Bank Account.
7) JUST SEND US YOUR CV, EXTRA INFORMATION AND a full length PHOTO
RESUME PLEASE SEND HERE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trans North is the Bus Transport that departs three times daily from Cairns to Atherton (via Kuranda and Mareeba).
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Nicks Swiss Italian Restaurant
Member since: March 2018