We have full time work for an experienced pizzaiolo in a Swiss Italian Restaurant in Yungaburra, North Queensland. One hours drive from Cairns.
You must be passionate about cooking and have a resume with experience of at least 2 years or more as a pizzaiolo in Europe or Australia.
You need to know how to make a pizza dough and all the preparation before baking a pizza.
This job can be combination with farm work. To combine the two it may take up to 6 months to do your 88 days. The restaurant is located in regional Australia where the 88 days of farm work can be done.
THE WORK STARTS IN A FEW DAYS TIME SO APPLY IMMEDIATELY
Qualifies for your 2nd year working holiday visa extension.
1) Pizzaiolo experience is essential
2) Farm work hourly rate is $22.72
3) Pizzaiolo will be on a weekly salary.
4) required to stay for at least 4 to 6 months or longer and RSMS sponsorship is available.
5) Having your own car is preferred but not a must.
6) Accommodation is available in the area and we can assist you with finding accommodation.
7) You need to have a Working holiday visa documents. Tax File Number and an Australian Bank Account.
9) JUST SEND US YOUR CV, EXTRA INFORMATION AND a full length PHOTO
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Nicks Swiss Italian Restaurant
Member since: March 2018