Be a part of a Great Team !!!
Hiring BackPackers NOW !!!
We are a national solar company currently seeking 5 Door to Door appointment setters. Do you have the confidence, flare and drive to bring in leads? We work with various states in marketing and lead generation activities as well as appointment setting. Our aim is to bring solar to every Australian home and save them money on energy bills.
As part of the team you will be required to set at least 3-4 appointments per day. As a reward we offer Base per set appointment and bonus/Commissions for deals our Solar Consultant can close. The earning potential is excellent. No false claims for "pie in the sky" figures. Just work hard, work smart and earn great, honest dollars.
Plus travelling required to go in regional areas
If you can Walk and Talk with a passion of registering the interest of potential prospects looking to install solar around Perth then we are waiting for you.
Overview of Job Summary & Responsibilities:
- ABN number ( If not then able to apply one)
- Available to work from Mon – Sat 2:00- 6:00
- Work with top sales producers and learn from them
- Prospecting for qualified leads
- Training provided by the best in the industry (In house and On field)
- Prior D2D experience PREFERRED but not necessary
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Must be over 18 age
- High Energy and integrity
- Solar industry experience is advantageous but not compulsory
What's the Deal :
- Base pay for the right candidate
- Commissions for every appointments been met & sale made by Solar Expert
- Flexible working hours.
If it sounds like a what you are looking for then send us your resume or call on 0433 752 912
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Visionsales (AUSt) Pty Ltd
Member since: February 2017