We require a quarry worker to assist with our growing business.
Mechanical skills are highly desirable. Duties include, but are not limited to, plant maintenance, loader operator, crushing and screening activities, changing screens, shovelling, greasing, and manual labour as required.
We will support a 2nd year visa.
Compensation for 3-month period. Should candidate be successful and wish to continue employment a revamped compensation package would be negotiated:
- Hourly wage: Minimum $20.00 + superannuation (9.5% of gross wages). We are approved as a working holiday employer and therefore your tax rate will be 15%.
- Onsite accommodation in a demountable provided as part of compensation package, this includes electricity, shower, cooking facilities.
- You must provide your own food, beverages, and toiletries – shops are located in town.
- Own transport is desired.
We would consider a couple based on the below package:
- In exchange for cooking, running errands, house and garden work - free accommodation as above.
As we reside 30km outside of town you should consider the location as "semi" remote.
We are committed to a safe, accident free work environment and we pride ourselves on the quality of products and excellent service we provide our customers. The ideal candidate will view these traits are essential to be successful in this position.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2017