- Do you have any retail merchandising experience?
- Have you hung in store signage before?
- Do you have a smart phone with great camera?
- Looking for some extra pocket money?
We are a Melbourne based merchandising agency with an impressive client list of global brands!
We are currently looking for people who can help us with a one-off project to take down old signage and replace with new in 3 appliance stores in Darwin. All mileage and time covered.
45 min per store - $50 per store + mileage
- New Signage will be couriered to you
- Visit 3 stores in Darwin
- Car is required as signage needs to be transported
- 45 min max required in total
- Job must be completed by Friday 11th May
- Remove old signage from existing unit on shop floor and replace with new signage
1. Hang a graphic panel on steel cables x 2
2. Attach magnetic side panel x 2
- Photograph Before and After
- Complete an online report
- Email photos to us!
About You - essential criteria
Retail merchandising/signage installation experience required
Reliable smart phone with great camera for taking photos
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Personally well presented and professional
Ready To Apply?
Click apply, and add in your recent resume or a short note to let us know how your experience would be suitable for this project
Check us out at theretailspace.com
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Retail Space
Member since: May 2018