Overall Purpose: Achieve sales objectives by selling products of the Company to consumers in their homes.
Key Roles and Responsibilities: Meet with residential consumers at their residence in order to sell, upgrade products and services.
Deliver customer presentations with a proven system for Fire Awareness and Preparedness information session and provide collateral. (Full Training Supplied) Non Sales people achieving
60 % Closing Ratio.- Achieve sales objectives. Generate and also Receive leads for a specific area or territory. Submit orders through third party. Track and report sales and activities through established processes and procedures. This job key applies to employees who spend more than 80% of their time in duties directly related to making their own sales away from the employee's office at a customer's residence.
Accepting people from all ethnic Backgrounds to working in their own community areas must be fluent in English.
Duties - directly related to making sales includes meeting with customers engaged in sales activities at the customer's site, communicating with customers via phone, e-mail, etc., related to proposed solution/sale etc., travelling to and from the customer's premise, completing our Fire Awareness and preparedness presentations with the Customer, and the proposed solution/sale, researching and developing customer solutions with Optimum Home Safety - The company will provide leads in specific towns that’s can receive services but must self Generate leads also.
We are looking for experienced Sales Agents to promote our products in all areas of New South Wales NSW. We have an easy and credible lead generation method to ensure you get as many leads as you need to be successful.
As the successful applicant you will preferably have a background in business to consumer sales, D2D, Direct sales and be a capable closer. Most importantly, however, you will at the least have a passion for sales and helping people, your caring nature will see you succeed in the role. Full and comprehensive training provided.
The OmniShield state-of-the-art Fire and Smoke sensors are the most reliable smoke fire units in the industry due to both the quality of its components and the precision manufacturing methods combined with technology to provide optimum Home safety and protection for your family. Most homes are currently using Ionisation units and these are not only of substandard quality, but have a very high probable failure rate in real slow smouldering fires. 1000's are investing in our total family of early warning system and Fire preparedness audit to protect their home, photos, memorabilia and of course the ones they love.
• Minimum of two years previous sales experience but willing to train all quality candidates
• Sales skills
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong communication skills (written & oral)
• Ability to organize and plan time effectively
• Must be able to successfully complete a background check and substance abuse testing
• Ability to clear a driver's license check
• Must be able to qualify via online assessment
• Employee must be able to work M-Sat noon-8PM
• Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays; occasional overtime
• Ability to work at multiple locations within a district (territory may include several post codes)
• Sales background in residential sales/ D2D / Direct Sales selling products in the home.
• Frontier product knowledge
• Experience working with a commission structure
• If you are ex Ace, combined insurance, cookware, Water systems,Kirby, Rainbow, Solar or Energy you will have a great start
• Strong understanding and knowledge of direct Sales
• Direct Sales Experience preferred but willing to train right individuals looking for a great opportunity
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed and is not an exhaustive
Send your expression of interest today!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Optimum Home Safety
Member since: May 2018