For 18 years Linkeo, International Web Agency has provided businesses worldwide with online marketing solutions,
Internet humanization: more than technology, we offer human support throughout the customer experience, we help SME's to improve their online marketing and web impact. We specialise in Responsive Design website, Web Call Back, Content Management System, website hosting, Traffic Guarantee, Search Engine Optimization, SEM, Social Media marketing, App creation.
This role will involve working as part of dynamic team providing support to our Digital Strategist team and client base across Australia.
The successful candidate will be diligent and motivated individual with a successful track record in reaching out to new businesses to secure appointments with prospective clients, establishing an efficient appointments diary for our sales force following the company guideline and managing tasks daily.
This position presents a genuine start in an exciting new career. This is a unique opportunity in a sector expanding exponentially !
- experience or not in a telemarketing or appointment setting role
- Ability to hit and exceed KPIs
- Strong sales/persuasion skills and excellent phone manner
- Proficient in PC use, soft phones
Ideally, you will:
- Have some knowledge of standard web services (SEO, SEM, Facebook etc)
- Be driven by targets, commissions, bonus
- Self-motivated, resilient
- Optimistic, positive and friendly attitude
What's in it for you?
- City center location
- Weekly and monthly incentives
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks, cereal and soft drinks
- Games comp with plenty of opportunities to have fun!
- A dedicated, continuous training program
This is a full time role and the hours are 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Salary package On Target Earnings: base + uncapped commissions + weekly and monthly incentives + ongoing training.
Full training is provided at the start. The position is located in Melbourne CBD, great building.
If you meet the above criteria and you're looking for an exceptional opportunity we would love to hear from you.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2018
Marketing & Communications