Our partner company are an innovative, mission-focused and values driven. They are looking for professionals to contract their services to assist in the development and success of various customer service and acquisition campaigns.
The responsibilities include meeting and engaging with consumers face-to-face, developing a positive relationship between the customer and brand, answer enquiries, increasing brand awareness, driving sales, and having a choice to be actively involved in sales and coaching programs.
Who are they looking for?
- Entrepreneur mindset with a strong work ethic
- Good business acumen and disciplined approach
- Ambition and drive to grow both professionally and personally
- Personable with exceptional communication skills
- Collaborative people skills, and an ability to build rapport with customers
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service
You will benefit from:
- Rewarding work with ethical value to the community
- Flexibility for the ultimate work/life balance
- Generous weekly commissions and potential incentives
- Fun, supportive and inspiring network
- Business development programs available
If you strive for future business opportunities, like to combine fun with a professional attitude, and are wanting to develop your current skill set, submit your resume and cover letter. Immediate starts are highly regarded, however, not essential.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2017