Looking to work for a fantastic Travel Company with the flexibility of a 5/6 month contract? This is the role for you!
TourRadar is seeking an experienced Customer Support/Data Entry Agent who can pick up processes quickly and adapt to the ever-changing Tour Industry! The main focus of your position is to ensure a high standard of data integrity within the company’s database.
You must have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working autonomously as well as being part of a multicultural team.
This is a varied and exciting role with the potential to extend the contract. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, customer support focused, enjoy challenging work and can handle multi tasking!!
- Dealing with high volume of traveller enquiries
- Communicating with tour operators by email & phone.
- Continuously work to improve content on the website to minimise touch-points.
- Offering exceptional customer service skills
- Work with Tour Content Team by adding the content to the General Questions and Answers to the details page
- Monday to Friday roster
- Product knowledge
- Strong understanding of multi-day tours
- Professional outlook
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal.
- Be professional, self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Content writing a bonus
Excellent hourly rates – All Working Holiday Visas welcome!
Apply Now and come and enjoy a fun, fast-paced Tour Company!!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Book tours with confidence & compare, read reviews, meet guides & other travellers.
Our online magazine, Days to Come has all the inspiration you need: https://www.tourradar.com/days-to-come/
Find the best deals here: https://www.tourradar.com/deals
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism