We are a farming family living 1.5 hours drive north of Adelaide in the beautiful Clare Valley food and wine region.
We have two boys, 8 years old and 12 months old, who live with us full time and four older children (3 girls who are 10,13, 16 years old and a boy who is 18 years old) who visit us every second weekend.
Our family and business is looking for:
- an au pair
- live-in role
- most meals, board and access to vehicle for private use within the region included.
- getting children ready for school and packing lunches.
- school pick ups/drop offs (full clean drivers license essential)
- overseeing of homework (fluent English essential)
- meal preparation (cooking skills essential)
- child minding/babysitting.
- full clean drivers license essential.
We would like someone...
- with a great attitude and work ethic
- with good manners, but also a good sense of humour,
- who is responsible and honest.
In return you will receive: pocket money, Netflix, wifi access, membership to our CrossFit gym, your own car with personal use within the region, and a chance to experience Australian country life with a friendly and warm family.
We would love to hear from you if you think this sounds like the right role for you.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please contact us with:
- your resume
- a photo of yourself
- a bit of background on yourself: where you’re from, your family, your interests, and what you’ve been up to.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation