Are you ready for a challenge and prepared to give 100% to make that difference in someone’s life? Healthcare Australia currently requires experienced support workers to provide support to people who have disabilities around Sydney. The role includes working within group homes, respite and day programs.
Your role may vary and will include daily living skills, community access, planning, assisting with medication and helping our clients achieve their goals.
This role is ideal for the everyday traveler as it offers flexible working hours and an opportunity to explore Sydney while providing the best care to our clients.
Enjoy competitive remuneration and weekly pay!!
The successful applicant should include:
- 12 months paid experience working with disabilities
- A minimum of 3 days availability
- Willing to travel at least half an hour to various work locations around Sydney
- Current First Aid (dated within the last 3 years)
- Current CPR certificate (dated within the last 12 months)
- Manual Handling certificate (dated within the last 12 months) – We provide free training if needed!
- NSW drivers license recommended however not needed
- Current WWCC
Join today to reap the rewards of working with one of the fastest growing Healthcare providers in Australia!
Postcode: 2031 (Randiwick, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: May 2018
Established in 1972, HCA is the leading healthcare recruitment solutions provider of community care, nursing, aged care workers and medical specialist placements in Australia with operations in every state and territory
Healthcare & Medical