At The SMART Group we are always looking for exceptional customer service and sales professionals to join our motivated and hard-working teams. We have a unique energy which results in long tenure and creates opportunities for development and promotion from within.
Our success at The SMART Group starts and ends with our people. Our employees are our greatest asset and we all proudly live by the following values:
• Meeting and exceeding our clients expectations
• Achieving positive results
• Recognising achievement
• Personal growth
• Great place to work with great people
• Respect each other
• We believe fun should be part of everything we do
• Do the right thing
• Trusted by our customers and clients
• Be honest and transparent
About The Role…
This is a casual/full time permanent here role and ideal candidates are sales guns who never compromise on quality and service! The hours for this role are currently Monday to Friday, rostered between 9:00am and 6:00pm. Apply now if you want to join our award-winning contact centre in St. Kilda Road and be part of a fun and high performing team! Your duties will involve, but won’t be limited to:
• Assisting customers with inbound sales enquiries to match the best product/service for their needs
• Using your proven sales skills to demonstrate the value and benefit of our clients product/services
• Offer excellent customer experience to provide the best service possible
• Ensure weekly and monthly KPI's are achieved
• Demonstrated success in a similar contact centre role
• Proven track record as a high performer
• Positive approach to work challenges and solving problems
• Positive attitude, reliable and sales focused mindset
• Motivated by bonuses, incentives and sales targets
What We Offer...
• A fun and fulfilling work environment and culture; weekly and monthly incentives, games room with table tennis, pool table, video games, and social/awards nights - the list is never ending!
• Competitive salary and bonus structure
• Regular team outings and events
• Fun management team who are focused on developing team members and driving high performance!
Applications close Friday June 29th 2018.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2017
The SMART Group is Australia's leading Sales & Marketing company!
The business was established over 16 years ago, operates in multiple offices and employs hundreds of staff nationally.
We have been voted 14th Best Place to Work in Australia (BRW), Best Sales Company in the World (BRW) and have received significant recognition over the years for our great success.
Our leadership principles are; Integrity, Communication, Work Ethic & Results.