We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Furniture Removalists to join our team!
Working as part of Transaus Group’s removal team, this role requires the employee to carry out all aspects of the removal process from house to house and into and out of storage facilities. It also requires the employee to work strictly in conjunction with Removals Team Leaders, deliver outstanding customer service, adhere to all health and safety guidelines and where required, drive company vehicles.
Person Specification - Essential;
1. Valid passport, visa and Tax File Number (Foreign workers only).
2. Health condition conducive to removals work – including heavy lifting.
3. Good written and spoken communication skills.
4. The ability to take instruction effectively and professionally.
Person Specification - Desirable
1. Full driving licence in specification with Australia.gov.au policy: Driving with an overseas licence (Foreign workers only)
Duties and Responsibilities;
1. Be aware of the Companies Workplace Policies, and ensure all work is carried out in accordance with those policies and procedures.
2. Collect and deliver furniture for and on behalf of Transaus Group.
3. Ensure that adequate care is taken when handling and transporting the Clients goods and furniture.
4. Demonstrate effective communication with the Removals Team Leader.
5. Ensure that interaction with the general public is courteous and professional at all times, this includes time spent in company vehicles.
6. Maintain the company vehicles’ condition and cleanliness, this include all lifting and health and safety equipment contained within.
7. See that the companies Vehicle Pack is strictly adhered to.
Training and Development;
1. Show a willingness to learn and develop, using advice and training from all senior members of the team.
2. Address with Removals Team Leader any personal training or development needs.
3. Evaluate training provided and integrate professionally into the workplace.
Health and Safety;
1. To take responsibility for your own and others health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
2. To become familiar with all policies and their practical implementation with direct regard to Health and Safety.
3. Adhere to all guidelines laid out with the Company Vehicle Pack.
4. To communicate with the Health, Safety and Compliance Manager, providing feedback and recommendations for safe working practise.
5. Ensure all damage/accident/incident reports are filled out swiftly and that this information is communicated immediately to Removals Team Leader.
1. Any other duties that may reasonably fall within the purview of the job.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserve the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned, as far as reasonably practical within the purview of the job.
Interviews will be held here at our office in Zilmere!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2018