Appen, worldwide leader in language technology with more than 20 years of experience contributing to the development of artificial intelligence and machine learning, is working with a developer to test a Kutchi keyboard. The keyboard will have auto-correction and prediction technology and the developer hopes to know what the community really needs in a keyboard.
• Answer an online survey while testing the functionalities of a keyboard.
• Duration: 2.5 to 3 hours to complete the whole task. The task will be done via Skype.
• Payment: AUD $25 Australian dollars via PayPal/Skrill within 8 days of completing the whole task.
• Be a native speaker of Kutchi who writes in Gujarati script (18+ years old).
• Must be an intermediate/advanced English speaker.
• Be available for 2.5 to 3 hours for an online task session.
• Have an Android phone/tablet (compulsory).
• Have good Wi-Fi connection.
• Have a headset or incorporated microphone in your laptop/PC.
If you or anyone in your circle of friends meet the requirements and are interested in contributing to this project, please fill out this form https://appen.formstack.com/forms/azteckbf2018
Please, select Kutchi – Gujarati Script (India) as your Language/Country
Detailed instructions will be provided shortly after you have enrolled.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Appen Team
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2017
Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Information & Communication Technology