Looking to work for a fantastic Travel Company with the flexibility of a 5/6 month contract? Due to an exciting new expansion, we are looking for multiple candidates!!!
TourRadar is seeking experienced Customer Service Agents who can pick up processes quickly and adapt to the ever-changing Tour Industry! You must be able to work independently and enjoy working in a fast-paced team atmosphere. Self-motivation is an asset. You will have the chance to bring forth all your travel related experiences to help shape TourRadar as the best place to review and book multi-day tours.
You must have excellent communication and multi tasking skills and feel comfortable working autonomously as well as being part of a multicultural team. You are passionate about providing mind-blowing customer service and going that extra mile for our customers.
- Dealing with high volume of traveller enquiries
- Communicating with tour operators by email & phone
- Continuously work to improve content on the website to minimise touch-points.
- Handling customer complaints and resolve problems in an efficient and timely manner
- Monday to Sunday rotating roster
- Sales driven with the ability to sell tours via phone
- Product knowledge
- Strong understanding of multi-day tours
- Professional outlook
- Excellent communication skills – Both written and verbal.
- Be professional, self-motivated and be able to work as part of a team
- Preference shown to sales professionals, customer service agents or former tour guides
- International work environment with English as the working language
- Regular team outings
- Relaxed style office including a foosball table
- Cake on your birthday!
- Potential to extend your contract
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Book tours with confidence & compare, read reviews, meet guides & other travellers.
Our online magazine, Days to Come has all the inspiration you need: https://www.tourradar.com/days-to-come/
Find the best deals here: https://www.tourradar.com/deals
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism