Looking for a very energetic bubbly big sister to join our loving family.
I am GP, My husband works from home and we have got 2 kids.
Girl 9 yrs old goes to school.
Boy 3 yrs old is all fun and playing, learning new things everyday.
I work full time, my husband needs to travel most of the time so I am in need of a big sister to join my family.
- separate bedroom with queen bed, walk in robe and attached bathroom
- free wifi
- All meals, snacks and takeaway on your day trips provided
- gifts and favours here and there depending on how much you oblige
- completion bonus of 600 AUD after 6 months placement
- Happy tolerant and fun loving flexible lady
- clean, organised and punctual
- Driving would be wonderful but not essential
- prefer 6 months stay, minimum 4 months.
- Light household duties required
- 40 hrs a week for 320 AUD. extra hours paid separate.
I have references from previous aupairs.
i live in Underwood which is 15 minutes from CBD. Bus and train station close by. You will have 2 to 1.5 days to yourself and we will support you as much as we can from paying for your trips where possible, arranging car or accommodation for you, in whatever way we can facilitate you.
No smoking, drinking alcohol or pork is allowed at home
I am looking for 24th Feb but best match I can take in now.
Please call for further inquiry
Postcode: 4119 (Underwood, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Tarar Family Trust
Member since: February 2017
Host mum looking for aupair for 6 months
Healthcare & Medical