We are looking for a Chef to join our team in Wokalup, South West of Western Australia. The ideal candidate has to have an extraordinary attention to detail, focus and strong kitchen experience. This role requires dedication, passion, creativity, and the ability to persevere while constantly striving to maintain the clear standards within our organisation.
• Responsible for the kitchen’s daily operations
• Liaising with the relevant suppliers for food orders
• Creating new dishes and menus while keep a high quality
• Ensure promptness, freshness and quality of all dishes
• Standardize menu costing procedure for every plate
• Manage a busy service
• Managing staff
• Cleanliness of kitchen/prep area
- Advanced knowledge of food profession principles and practices
- Strong communication skills
- Energetic with a can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to manage/work in a team
- Good decision maker
- Police Clearance
Accomodation can be provided as part of the package. Please send your CV if interested in this unique opportunity.
Postcode: 6221 (Wokalup, Western Australia)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2018
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism