We are a family of 4, with 2 fun, energetic boys aged 6 & 7.
I work full time and study, and my husband works FIFO in Sydney.
We are based in Stafford Heights, 8 kms (15-20 minutes) from Brisbane city.
We live in a good sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home, with a lovely deck, yard and swimming pool.
We are looking for someone to become our next Au Pair / big brother or sister for our boys, and a part of our family.
The role is initially 25 - 32 hours per week and includes childcare, light housework, some laundry and some cooking.
The role includes:
• 25 – 32 hours per week
• School drop off / pick up (Monday to Friday)
• After school care
• Creating fun activities for the Children
• Taking kids to sport or after school activities
• Assisting with homework
• Light housework / Laundry
• Assistance with meal preparation / cooking a meal 1-2 times per week.
• 7.30 - 9.00am
• 2.45 - 6.00pm (less when husband is home)
• Some Saturdays when I am studying.
• Other hours - upon arrangement.
What I’m looking for:
• Someone who is
- experienced with children
- child-focused and genuinely cares about their health and safety
- active, trustworthy, fun and creative
- proactive and demonstrates initiative
- not afraid to be the boss with the kids when it is required!
• Preferably at least 20 years old.
• Good English.
• You will be happy in your own space and being sociable with the family.
You must be:
• A non-smoker.
• A confident and able driver.
You will receive:
• Accommodation & meals, Wi-Fi, a large bedroom, + weekly pocket money.
• Your own bathroom, occasionally shared with the children.
• Use of our car for personal use (longer trips upon request).
If you're interested in discussing the role, please email me!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2016