Housekeeping position available on cattle property. Job is second year visa eligible. This position is working with a family and requires an energetic, reliable and honest person with innitiative to work independently.
Duties/ responsibiliites include:
- Must have experience with household jobs including cleaning, washing, ironing.
- Must have experience cooking and preparing meals.
- Outdoor work will include mowing, cleaning pool, gardening, feeding animals, cleaning vehicles.
- May be required to help with cattlework in the yards and mustering.
- Drivers license required.
- Must be able to commit for a minimum of 6 months.
Separate airconditioned accommodation provided for single person. Please apply with a resume of previous employment and referees.
Postcode: 4470 (CHARLEVILLE, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2017
Beef cattle property in South West Queensland.
Farming, Animals & Conservation