Appen is currently working to develop a speech recognition software, we are looking for native speakers of Turkish to help us build and improve this speech technology in a recording session in Sydney.
Location: Chatswood (Sydney, Australia).
• The work involves reading and speaking short prompts in Turkish whilst being recorded. The recordings will take place in our recording studio in Chatswood, Sydney. Participants will be required to travel to the studio to take part in the project
• The total recording time will take approx. 60 minutes.
• You will receive $60 AUD after completion.
• Be a native speaker of Turkish (From one of the following dialects)
• Deliorman, Dinler, and Adakale
• Southeast, to the east of Mersin, Eastern Anatolia, Central Anatolia Eastern Black Sea Region Kastamonu and its surrounding areas, Eastern group of Hamshenis around Artvin
• Able to read and write in your native language.
If you, or anyone you know speak Turkish and are interested in participating in this exciting technology, please apply here.
Appen in a Global leader in speech and language technology, specialising in providing high quality training data for machine learning.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: December 2017
Appen has more than 20 years of experience in data annotation, collection, evaluation and transcription and a track record for successfully enhancing image, speech, text and video data for use in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
We have deep expertise in more than 180 languages and dialects, do work in more than 130 countries, and have access to a global crowd of over 1,000,000 skilled contractors.
Appen partners with leading technology, automotive and eCommerce companies — as well as governments worldwide — to help them secure the data they need to create innovative products and services that rely on natural language and machine learning.
Information & Communication Technology