If your looking for trade work, but love talking to people and are sick of heavy lifting!!! We have an opportunity for people with no experience in customer service and sales.
Australian Interactive Marketing are looking for 10 people who like to have fun (banter) at work and are ready to start immediately.
The Role Involves:
• Engaging in daily sales and marketing activities
• Speaking with a range of customers on a face-to-face level
• Assisting in the set up and execution of event and business related campaigns
• Working alongside industry leading leaders and managers
• Gaining first-hand experience of real marketing campaigns from Day 1
• Professional development workshops and training programs
• Must be over 18 years of age
• Confident and comfortable speaking one-on-one and face-to-face
• Professional demeanour
• Eligible to work full-time hours in Australia
• Able to commute to Sydney CBD daily
If you think you have what it takes to push your comfort zones every day, and join an exciting and expanding company APPLY NOW!
Please include current and correct contact information!
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Australian Interactive Marketing
Member since: January 2018
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism