• hourly rate $29 an hour plus bonuses and superannuation
• Full time casual positions available
• opportunity to build your own team
• role based in Sydney and NSW
• genuine opportunity to have a positive impact
• part of a strong growing organisation
• ongoing learning and development opportunities.
Join our in-house face to face fundraising team! Unique opportunity to build your own team working directly for Wesley Mission!
Wesley Mission is a high profile, multi-faceted Christian organization making a real difference in the community. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and passionate individual to lead and coach our new in-house face to face fundraising teams.
About the role
This is a position within our expanding Fundraising team and is responsible for face to face donor acquisition and leading teams of fundraisers on the streets and in shopping centres. This role will be responsible for motivating and coaching team members to achieve and exceed daily and weekly targets.
• experience in face to face sales or fundraising
• experience leading and coaching teams of face to face fundraisers
• ability to work under pressure while meeting and exceeding agreed targets
• proven ability to easily build rapport with a diverse range of people
• high level of customer service skills
• excellent communicator, enthusiastic and motivated, with public speaking and presentation levels
• non for profit related work experience
• have a passion for the charity work or related issues
Candidates on the working holiday visa are welcome to apply.
Wesley Mission is a Christian organisation requiring all staff to affirm its values. We are committed to providing an environment in which children can feel safe and valued.
The suitable applicant will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks for appointment to positions within Wesley Mission.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, New South Wales)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: January 2017