Experience Melbourne Hospitality in a truely iconic venue in the heart of the city!
If you’re looking for a fun, fast paced & professional work environment amongst a passionate crew, this job is for you.
To apply you should possess the following:
- A strong work ethic, customer service focus, attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Victorian RSA Certificate (you'll have a couple of weeks to get it after getting the job)
- Cocktail knowledge is a big plus, but a passion to learn is all that’s required
- While experience working in a similar scale venue is preferred, we are seeking individuals that possess the right attitude, with good communication skills and the willingness and ability to work well within a big team.
What’s on offer:
- A generous wage rate, great incentives and fun staff outings
- Plenty of hours available for those looking to earn money fast
- Regular training programs and personal development
- Great career and progression opportunities for those looking for it
- Flexible hours - however you should be available most Fridays and Saturdays, this is hospo after all
- Convenient travel to and from work via adjoining Flinders St Station
- A quality food and beverage offer you can be proud to deliver, at the forefront of Melbourne’s casual dining/drinking scene
Please include your resume, work availability and desired hours per week when applying.
Backpackers, locals and students all encouraged to apply if you have rights to work from now until at least January 2019
Postcode: 3000 (Melbourne, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Arbory Bar & Eatery
Member since: August 2016
Nestled between two Melbourne icons, Flinders St Station and the Yarra River, Arbory Bar & Eatery is quintessentially Melbourne. Built on what was once a disused railway platform, Arbory is an all day eatery serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with over 100 metres of uninterrupted river frontage.