TourRadar is an early stage, venture-backed marketplace disrupting a $50 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day tours are compared and purchased, we provide travellers with a trusted online marketplace to find and book life-enriching experiences worldwide. With over 35 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers.
We are currently searching for a copywriter to join our growing content team for 6 months (with the possibility to extend the contract). This position is one in which you’ll have a real business impact and will be able to see and measure the results of your work. You’ll be based in our Brisbane office, but will frequently collaborate with colleagues in Toronto and Vienna.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be part of the content team creating conversion-driven content for our online marketplace.
Some of the projects you will be working on:
- Making sure tour descriptions, highlights and listings are accurate and driving conversion
- Crafting high-quality content landing pages with our SEO team
- Researching relevant, interesting topics to further help us improve and rank
- Categorising our new and existing product content appropriately
- Proactively identifying erroneous content and resolving accordingly
- Work with our development team to identify opportunities to increase overall site quality
Our ideal team member must:
- Have full proficiency in English
- Have a bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communications or other relevant major
- Have 2+ years experience in a similar copywriting role
- Have a basic grasp of SEO
- Be enthusiastic about travelling. Experience in the travel industry or touring is a plus.
- Have past experience working with Google Drive Apps (Docs, Sheets etc)
- Be familiar with content management systems and basic photo-editing software such as WordPress, Sketch and Photoshop
- Be able to commit to working full time (38 hours per week), Monday-Friday for six months (with the possibility to extend the contract)
- E-commerce experience is a big plus
- International work environment with English as the working language
- The stability and excitement of working for a fast scaling Series C funded startup
- Regular team outings
- Great career opportunities and individual development plan
- Cake on your birthday!
In your application, please include examples of why you’d be the perfect fit for this job. If you have a portfolio, blog or other examples of your work, we’d love to see it. We generally receive a lot of applications, so whatever makes you stand out will greatly increase your chances. If you can make us smile, you’re off to a good start.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2018
Book tours with confidence & compare, read reviews, meet guides & other travellers.
Our online magazine, Days to Come has all the inspiration you need: https://www.tourradar.com/days-to-come/
Find the best deals here: https://www.tourradar.com/deals
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism