If you are looking for an opportunity to thrive and build a rewarding career with an industry-leading company - this is your chance to join us!
We are one of Australia’s leading sales and marketing teams. We specialise in personalised sales services within the Health & Nutrition, Comparison and Digital Sales Training sectors.
Why Felix Young Australia
As we continue to grow, so does our need for highly motivated, energetic and confident to join our team as a Junior Events Sales Representative. Our continued success has led us to create more of these opportunities within our sales and customer service division.
Our company culture is made up of ambitious, motivated, fun, supportive and competitive people. Our team work smart, not hard and know how to reward ourselves. More than just another job, this is a fantastic opportunity to establish yourself and build a career in this globally expanding industry.
Benefits of the team you will enjoy:
• Competitive earnings
• Extensive workshops on a range of subjects: business services, clients, products/services, sales, public speaking, self-management, time-management, leadership for both professional and personal development
• Social gatherings and team building activities
• Recognition for our top performers
• Travel both International & Interstate opportunities
As a Junior Events Sales Representative, you will play a key role in sales processes and services in various assigned regions.
• You are able to display excellent verbal communication skills
• You can work well in teams and thrive in challenging situations
• You can handle rejection easily and do not take it personally
• You are naturally empathetic
• You have a positive and optimistic outlook - Attitude is everything!
• You have solid customer-services abilities and leadership capabilities
• Ability to travel to Port Melboujrne on a daily basis with ease
• Due to client stipulation, you are 18+ years
We have plenty of experience developing individuals with no prior experience in sales and marketing, Experience is not essential, what we look for is a desire to learn and the drive to succeed.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment where you can quickly develop your professional skills or simply your next career move - Apply Now!
Postcode: 3000 (Southbank, Melbourne)
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Felix Young Australia
Member since: September 2018