Attention all ESL/EFL teachers
The Sydney English Language Academy is currently seeking qualified ESL teachers (Bachelor’s degree plus Cambridge CELTA or equivalent) for ongoing evening work to commence from Monday 24th September and Monday 1st October 2018.
• Hours: 4.20 pm-9.40 pm (5 hours of teaching per day; 20 hours per week) Monday to Thursday - Fridays off
• Full award wages and excellent conditions
• Located near Town Hall Train station
• Recent CELTA or TESOL certificate graduates welcome to apply
• 5 week contracts, with a high probability of ongoing work
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Sydney English Language Academy
Member since: May 2017
Education & Training