Every year, we receive applications from travellers wanting to be part of our sales team. They have heard about us during their travels of Australia, Europe, North America or even New Zealand and want to know why this is said by many of our crew to be “THE BEST working holiday role ever.“
So, in writing this ad, we decided to ask a bunch of our current sales consultants what they love about working Face-to-Face sales with us.
Here were some of the responses:
Sam H - “I worked for a charity company and hated it. I liked the concept of selling to help a cause but the team did not feel like a group of friends. WE are friends. After having to go and do farm work for 3 months, I realised how much I missed the friends element of our job… Stoked to be back!”
Marianne P - “I worked hospitality as my first working holiday job. It was fun but the hours were unstable and my weekly earnings depends on what hours I got. Here, I control that. I work hard and party often because I’m here for a working HOLIDAY”
WHO WE ARE:
- THE world leader in our field
- 21 sales offices worldwide across 3 continents
- A business NOT a sales agency
THE FULL-TIME ROLE INCLUDES F2F SALES IN:
- Shopping Centres
- Business-to-business channels
- Pop Culture Expos
- Wedding expos
- Extreme Sports expos
- Tattoo conventions…. To name a few
In addition to working within a great team, our company offers opportunities to travel, both nationally and internationally, and the chance to progress through our management program.
Your job will be to sell our awesome VIP ticket packages to interested customers through shopping centre and university promotions, events and expos and business-to-business campaigns!
NEW RECRUITS WILL RECEIVE:
- Ground floor training through our Facebook ‘Training Academy’ – IMPORTANT, you start immediately and train as you go! No 4-week training campaigns before you can start!
- Management and development opportunities
- Excellent remuneration system
- Live-in accommodation, if wanted
- A team-based environment with encouraging managers
- Flights and help with visa’s when you want to move about
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
International Paintball Group (IPG)
Member since: April 2017