We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic team members who have great attention to detail. Available positions include part-time housekeepers/cleaners. Shifts will vary due to demand, including early morning, evening, and weekend shifts.
To be considered for this position you must have the following skills, experience, and work ethics:
• Experience in domestic cleaning or services related industry.
• Experience working in high end quality properties.
• High personal presentation and good verbal communication skills.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic and have great attention to detail.
• Friendly and well presented at all times.
• Reliable and punctual at all times
• Be able to handle physical work
• A mature and responsible attitude.
• Ability to manage time effectively and prioritise a range of tasks.
• Have a good sense of humour
• Be able to work in a team environment as well as unsupervised and use your own initiative.
We require that,
• you have a strong awareness for safety procedures and practices.
• You have the right to work in Australia and can provide all relevant documentation and working visa
• Provide at least 2 work references
• Be available for immediate start.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Port Douglas Cleaning & Property Services
Member since: September 2018
Port Douglas Cleaning & Property Services is the premier Holiday Let and Home cleaning & services business in Port Douglas.
The cleaning and property services is a business stream of its’ parent company Port Douglas Concierge Pty Ltd.
The company and its business streams approach is to deliver an exceptionally high level of quality services to the Port Douglas Holiday Let, residents and commercial businesses.
The services include; property cleaning, housekeeping, maintenance, and a large range of guest services. The business model is based on 5* Hotel quality and service and it is expected that all staff, team members, have the personality, character, and integrity to perform at this level.
To be able to do this, we will provide the business environment, support, and management systems to ensure quality is delivered.