In-house Fundraising Team Leaders
Do you want to be part of the world’s largest and fastest growing face to face operation? We currently operate in 48 countries, growing to 51 by the end of the year!
Every day we have 3,000 fundraising heroes contributing to the lives of children in over 190 countries. Last year we signed up a new donor every 60 seconds!
• Opportunity to further develop your leadership skills within a leading Children’s Charity
• Join a passionate and values-based organisation working for the rights of every child
• Melbourne Location
UNICEF’s work is funded by the voluntary donations of governments, individual donors, institutions and corporations. Our teams of face-to-face fundraisers are critical to raising funds from the Australian public to provide water, health, food and education to millions of children around the world.
The Team Leader is responsible for the day-to-day supervision and performance of his/her allocated UNICEF Australia F2F fundraising team to ensure they meet donor recruitment targets. This will include mentoring and supporting team members and working closely with the Victoria Campaign Manager. In this public-facing role you will also be expected to lead by example and uphold the highest standards of integrity and conduct, consistent with UNICEF’s values.
We are currently recruiting for Team Leaders across door to door, private sites and street fundraising teams.
What we offer
• Great base wage of $27.50 plus individual and team bonus structures
• Career progression and development opportunities to work your way into the UNICEF's senior F2F management team.
• Supportive work environment and opportunity to work within a diverse team
• A real insight to one of UNICEF’s leading offices
• Play a real part is life changing work
Attributes required to undertake the position
• Proven management or leadership skills, ability to motivate and inspire teams
• Face to Face Fundraising experience
• Demonstrable interpersonal skills
• Strong drive for results and quality focus
• High integrity, honest and ethical
• Initiative and judgement
• Work cooperatively within a team
• Persistent and reliable
To apply for this opportunity please email your resume and two references to Shujaat at firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line “Fundraising Team Leader application via UNICEF Website”
There is no application deadline – please apply as soon as possible.
To be eligible for employment with UNICEF Australia you must be legally entitled to work in Australia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment, such as mandatory police check and working with children check.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2017