At Redwood, we know that navigating the energy market is a very time consuming and confusing process for most people. Our purpose is to help residential customers reduce the costs associated with running a household. We have representatives operating in a face to face environment at customers homes preforming an analysis on their current spending and usage to qualify them for the best solution to reduce their household energy costs.
If you thrive in fast-paced environments, can multitask and think on your feet then this is the role for you! We will provide full on the job training and are looking for someone wanting to get stuck in and have a go! As a business we have a great culture which is a supportive, fun and relaxed working environment. With weekly pub nights, regular awards nights and the ability to grow and develop personally and professionally.
Interested?To be successful, you will need to be:
- Available to work Monday – Friday (No evenings)
- Available to start relatively immediately
- Speak fluent English
- Have experience in customer service or sales
- Have the ability to multitask
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to think and operate under pressure
- The ability to work individually as well as with a team
- Work Monday – Friday (No evenings)
- Rewarding pay structure
- Weekly pay
- Full product training
- Working in a great office environment
- Great competition incentives
- Regular fun social events
Please apply with a resume to be contacted for next day interview. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2017
We are here to help our customers make informed decision about products and services in the energy market.