ARBORY WANTS YOU!
Arbory, a large scale Bar & Eatery located between Flinders St Station and the Yarra River in Melbourne's CBD, is seeking Bartenders of skill and enthusiasm as well as experienced Bar Supervisors.
We are looking for positive attitudes, sunny dispositions and a flair for hospitality with a customer first focus. Our venue culture is very important to us and we want staff who will help drive this through good communication skills, teamwork and an ability to have fun while getting the job done. On our part we offer generous wages, great incentives, staff outings and training and development to ensure you get the most out of your time here at Arbory. For those seeking a career in the industry there are amazing progression opportunities in the works.
Positions Available: Bartender / Bar Supervisor
• Victorian RSA required
• Backpackers are welcome, as are locals and students
• 15-40 hours/week available
• Strong previous experience in high volume venues is required if you are applying for a Supervisory position, however we would be happy to train you up starting off as a bartender
• Customer service experience is a must for all applicants
• Flexible hours are available, but you must be available to work Fridays, Saturdays and Public Holidays (day or night)
Please include your resume and write your desired position as the subject header for your email.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Arbory Bar & Eatery
Member since: August 2016
Nestled between two Melbourne icons, Flinders St Station and the Yarra River, Arbory Bar & Eatery is quintessentially Melbourne. Built on what was once a disused railway platform, Arbory is an all day eatery serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with over 100 metres of uninterrupted river frontage.